Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Learning about cleantech, green tech,and sustainable supply chain.

In my efforts to return to the work force after being a stay at home Mom, I am researching cleantech, greentech, and sustainable supply chain. At every event I attend, at every informational interview I do, I learn something new or get a new idea or insight. In this blog I plan to capture what I've learned during my search. Also, I plan to comment on various initiatives as to my assessment if they are real or it they are hype or greenwashing or pr.

I also plan to write my assessment if various initiatives actually are better for the environment or the world in a holistic sense - not just trying to solve one problem while creating another. I hope this blog will generate some discussion as I am eager to learn as much as I can on these topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment